- 2 complete hours of specialised G Suite hands-on training.
- A Chromebook for use during the lesson.
- Your personal CPD certificate sent through to your email.
- Ample free parking at our training centre, tea/coffee/water as required.
This classroom-based learning module is the first of three in level one.
- It covers your introduction to G Suite and Chrome devices, as we will walk through a hands-on session around using the G Suite apps and Google Chrome for the first time.
- Google Docs – Learn how to best use the collaborative word processing app that allows you to create unique documentation with ease. Learn how to share your work with others and even collaborate simultaneously with others on the same Google Doc. We will cover a host of features that allow you to streamline your teaching activities.
- Google Slides – You will enjoy expressing your creative side through Slides. This is the G Suite presentations app. Brilliant for creating outstanding presentation, and ideal for numerous classroom activities and student tasks. We will spend some quality time developing your skills with Slides.
As with each of our learning modules, you can put your new skills into practice with your Module Assessment Activity to conclude your session.
Finally, it is good to point out that our entire G Suite training program is presented in a calm classroom environment, ideal for an applied, progressive learning program. We train small groups, and create a friendly classroom atmosphere, after all, education should be enjoyable.